ContentFly is an online, on-demand platform that produces SEO blog posts, social media posts, email copy, landing pages, and more. We're proud of our writers and the excellent work they do, so we hope you decide to join the team!
Here are a few questions we frequently receive:
1. What do I need to be accepted to ContentFly's writing team?
In order to join our team of writers, you need a portfolio with your best samples, and a commitment to quality. Our writers produce original content which includes research.
As a ContentFly writer, you should be:
- In active war with passive voice
- Capable of proofreading and editing your own work
- Comfortable interpreting briefs and adhering to clients' guidelines
- Capable of turning complex topics into easily understandable articles
2. What does the process of writing for ContentFly look like?
Once accepted to our platform, you'll get a dashboard that displays all the content requests that might be relevant to you (along with briefs that explain what the client is aiming for).
Then, you simply claim the content you're interested in writing, and deliver it by the due date and hour.
If clients really liked your work, they can pick you as a favorite and you'll get consistent, regular work from them.
Sometimes, you'll get a revision request. This is mostly for minor touch-ups.
3. What are your rates, and how do writers get paid?
Our rates depend on the content type and range from USD 0.05 to USD 0.10 per word.
You'd invoice us weekly for all the work you've done. We process payments through PaymentRails (direct bank deposit).
4. How is ContentFly different from other writing platforms and agencies?
We provide a convenient way for you, as a writer, to just write and let us think about everything else:
- Pick from a variety of topics
- No minimum claim quotas
- No need to submit proposals
- No waiting for client approval to get paid
- In-app communication with the client if you need more details
5. How do you evaluate writer performance?
We use a ratings system to evaluate the performance of every ContentFly writer. We assign different ratings to writers based on:
- Client ratings
- Brief adherence
The best way to succeed at ContentFly is to produce great content, and deliver it by the deadline.
You can always request to see your rating, or ask our team to give you feedback.
6. What's the culture like at ContentFly?
Our culture is empathetic and collaborative.
As a ContentFly writer, you don't have to feel alone or overwhelmed. Our support and operations team is here to help you. The majority of us come from writing backgrounds and we have a deep understanding of the challenges associated with writing.
If you have any concerns, you can reach out to us and we'll mediate between you and the client, or you and the passive voice (seriously, we're very passionate about eradicating the passive voice).
Our engineers are committed to creating an excellent experience for writers so we might send out a survey or chat with you to see how we can make your experience even better.
If our team notices shifts in your content quality, we'll let you know and tell you what to pay attention to.
You can always reach out for support.
7. What kind of work can I expect to get on ContentFly?
Our clients look for all kinds of content across industries, but primarily:
- SEO blog posts
- Landing page copy
- Social media posts
- Guides and whitepapers
While we do have some veritable Renaissance writers, you can simply claim the jobs that fit your area of expertise.
8. What if I have questions about a job?
You'll be able to use our in-app chat to message the client, or you can reach out to support.
More questions? Click the button in the right-hand corner and reach out to us!