How does it work?
It takes 30 seconds to sign up and you have access to our dashboard. Here you'll:
- Indicate the word length required for your content
- Write or upload your brief. There's no constraints on what your brief should be, you can choose to be as detailed as you want or just provide us a topic to write about!
- We take this brief and usually spend a few days in the beginning researching your business and industry, determining the right tone for the article, and finding the right writer for you. For a piece 1,000 words long, you can expect it back in five business days.
- The writer will then craft the copy for your content request and once he/she is done, we'll send this back to you. If you'd like any revisions made, you can do so free of charge! If we have any questions along the way we'll reach out to you for clarification.
What types of content do you create?
We have writers specializing in various forms of copy. Primarily we handle blog posts, social posts, web page copy, and marketing emails.
Our writers have experience in a range of content so if there's something specific you're looking for, email us at email@example.com or shoot us a message on chat and we'll see if we can help you with your specific content needs!
How many pieces of content will I get per month?
It depends on the length of copy required - your writer is only human, after all!
An average 1000-word content with research takes five business days to complete.
Depending on the plan you subscribe to, you'll be able distribute out your total word quota for a given month across as many requests as you'd like. We can tackle each content request in parallel.
How long can the pieces of content be?
As long as you want them!
The longer the content you require, the more time it takes to write. 4,000 words takes roughly 20 business days to turn around.
Do keep in mind if you exceed your monthly word quota you'd be billed overage rates to send through the request and have a writer work on it.
If you're looking for multiple pieces to be completed, our recommendation is to submit it as separate requests so they can be done in parallel by our writers and delivered back to you faster.
Do you do research and/or include images?
We do preliminary research on all content using publicly available information, and include sources to any facts or statistics we quote.
We also provide royalty free image sourcing for your content using popular websites such as unsplash.com. With certain requests if it requires research diagrams etc. we'll be sure to include the original source.
Do you offer edits/revisions?
Creating engaging content is not easy and so we offer free edits/revisions on any content you receive in case you'd like some tweaks. Our goal is to get you content that you're happy with and delivers value to your readers!
How are you priced so low?
ContentFly has a community of elite, highly-vetted writers who cover over a dozen different industries.
Our writers don’t have to spend time on typical freelancer problems like finding clients, sending pitches and dealing with contracts and payments. Instead they can choose the topics they're comfortable with and focus on the writing.
ContentFly simply takes the costly admin work out of the equation. We pass those savings to you.
How do you control for quality?
We have a team of moderators (editors) who look over every article that gets sent your way - we don't send anything that doesn't match our quality standards.
- Offer unlimited revisions should you have any issues with the content you receive.
- Run content through various measures, including SEO-friendliness, readability, keyword density & more.
- Ensure any writers you prefer/are a good match are tagged to your account, ensuring consistency in tone, voice, and quality.
Do I own the content you've created?
100%! We're a ghostwriting service and as soon as we've delivered the finished piece of content to you, you'll have full ownership of it. We will not republish, recycle, or distribute the content we've created for you with anyone.
Is there a minimum contract?
Nope! Sign-up and cancel anytime, no questions asked. If you sign-up within our 14-day money back guarantee period you can cancel your subscription and get a full refund if you were unhappy with the first 1500 words of content we've provided.
We're proud of the work we do and only want you to stick around if you're happy with the quality you're getting, no hidden fees or locked in contracts.
Do you charge in USD?
All prices listed for our monthly subscriptions and any additional service charges such as overage rates are all in USD and are amounts before applicable taxes. For Canadian customers you will be charged GST/HST in addition to the listed monthly subscription price.